C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 11:51:05 -0600
Mag,

Two things...Can you check your mail settings so that replies go to the list rather than only to you, and I'll send your questions on the pump to Janet, as she's got the first hand knowledge.

Also, if you have mixed CP (spasticity and dystonia) or primarily dystonia, talk to your doctor about doing an ITB test with an external pump, rather than a bolus dose.  That's what Janet's doc did, and it worked out well for her (the second time - the first doc did a bolus and it didn't do much for the dystonia).  We actually ended up traveling 200 miles to find a doc who was experienced with ITB in mixed/dystonic CP

Kendall