C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"greer.bobby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:41:01 -0500
Anyone wishing to rebut this message is encouraged to do so. We are all
free to express opinions without censure, but we also must be mindful
that there are persons of both parties on this list as well as the fact
that this is a multi-national membership list  and some of our listmates
in Canada, NZ, UK or elsewhere who may tire of US politics.

Bobby