C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:52:52 -0400
Kyle,
That really sucks with everything else on your mind.  I've had two friends
in the last two years get breast cancer so you know, when the gyn said it
was time for the first squeeze, I was went with bells on.  Actually, you'll
get pasties, you'll see.  Can't imagine being a guy trying to go through a
mammogram though. Ouch!!!
Seriously though, you and Laura will be in our families thoughts and
prayers.

Beth t the ot