C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:54:16 -0700
are they usually dependable as lone as your internet connection is on? cable one is good most of the time but occasionally gets slow. don't know if it's the isp or my computer.

will the phone service slow the computer and isp much?

does the computer have to be on or does it have it's own modem?

any particular problems that i maybe should consider? i know if power is off it will not work.