C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:07:51 -0500
i could not help myself. my father in law gave this to me.

A drunk was staggering down the main street of town. Somehow,
he managed to make it up the stairs to the cathedral and into
the building, where he crashed from pew to pew. He finally made
his way to a side aisle and into a confessional. A priest had been
observing the man's sorry progress. Figuring the fellow was in need
of some assistance, he proceeded to enter his side of the confessional.
His attention was rewarded only by a lengthy silence. Finally he
asked, "May I help you, my son?" "I dunno." came the drunk's voice
from behind the partition. "You got any toilet paper on your side?"