C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:42:01 EST
In a message dated 03/10/2000 9:07:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Just wanted to update everyone.

 Elaine

Has it been four months already?  It just seems like a couple of months ago
when you posted about her surgery, but I'm sure that for you and Brianna it
has been a very FULL four months.

I'm glad to hear that the surgery was a success.  I guess this is a major
milestone for her, and I'm glad that this is behind her now.  Hooray for
Brianna and the progress she is making!

Elaine, I found the most interesting website a couple of months ago, and I
will share it with you.  There is a lady with MS who has decorated her walker
in an interesting way.  She put the directions for what she did on her
website, and this may be something interesting to do with Brianna's walker
too.  It might help as a motivational tool" when she is having a bad day.  I
just thought about sharing this with you while I was composing this post.

 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/wndchmwlkr/index.html">Windchime Walker's
Home Page</A>

I have a pair of forearm crutches that I don't use becaue they are so
scratched at this point, and I've thought about decorating them in this way
myself.  It's a whimsical idea.