C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:32:28 -0800
That wasn't cool of Judy to do that, ken. A couple should decide such
things together, but, you know the old saying, "if mama isn't happy, ain't
nobody happy."  For instance, I have a cousin who got married this past
summer. His wife now wants a dog. He wasn't crazy about the idea, but I
told him the same thing, if Suzanne's happy, you'll be happy too. So, they
now have a mid-size dog.

mag

Tamar Magenta Raine

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities