C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
nicole espinoza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 2009 17:34:48 -0500
Hello everyone i have a 2yr old with cp mental retardation and
epilepsy. He had 2 strokes when he was 4months old thats what started
his problems he is very mobile but doesnt talk at all...up until 8wks
ago he had 4 or 5 seizures a day the nuerologist put him on this new
medicine called benzale and he hasnt had not one seizure since he
seems to be more intune with whats going on around him even plays with
his siblings which hes never done before this new med is wonderful i
only have one problem that hopefully someone can help me with...he has
begun to be very abusive towards his 15 month old little brother i
mean he is constantly beating up on him and not just like normal
siblings fight i mean its like hes trying to hurt him...i dont know
what to do ive tried time out. Redirection..  Swatting his but and
nothing is working...is there anything anyone can tell me to help i
would really appreciate it thanks and god bles