C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:13:14 -0500
 A fellow who goes to his dentist complaining that something feels very
wrong in his mouth.

The dentist takes a look and shakes his head saying, "That new upper
plate I
put in for you six months ago is completely disintegrated. Something has
eroded it almost completely away. What have you been eating?"

The fellow replies, " Well, all I can think of is that about four months
ago
my wife made some asparagus and put some stuff on it she called
Hollandaise
sauce. I loved it so much that now I eat it on everything; my meat, my
fish,
on vegetables, on toast....on everything!"

"Well," said the dentist, "that's the answer. Hollandaise sauce is made
with
lots of lemon juice which is highly corrosive and that has eaten away
your
upper plate. I'll have to make you a new one and this time I'd better
make
it out of chrome."

 "Why chrome?" asked the patient. To which the dentist replied...

 Scroll down...

Oh, this one always hurts...

"It's simple." a little more scrolling...

"Everyone knows there's no plate like chrome for the Hollandaise!"