C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:20:59 -0500
I just got another "Nigeria" scheme email in my inbox which I promptly
deleted.  Does anyone else get these?  This like the fourth or fifth time I've
gotten one of those things and I'm getting fed up!

Kat

PS If anyone needs an explanation of the "Nigeria Scheme," it's a scam
proported to be from a government official in Nigeria (actually one email I
got claimed to be in Cape Town, South Africa), asking the recipient to put up
a security and $2 million will be put into his (the idiot's) account and he'd
get a share of the money.  Besides being illegal, it's fraudulent and people
have been killed trying to collect their money.