C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:44:32 -0700
Anthony,

Luckily in Wyoming, hurricanes aren't a big concern!  ;-{)} For those
people who were displaced by Katrina, or any disaster, refills could be
an issue, though.  The refill process is fairly straightforward, so I'd
think someone could go to a hospital if necessary, and get a refill
there, as long as they had access to the dosage information for a
refill.  Janet's neurologist is in Cheyenne (about 50 miles away, so
we'll get a backup plan in place with a doctor locally, since the road
to Cheyenne has been known to get closed by snowstorms.

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950