C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:27:45 -0500
oh.... my acheing head.

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth H. Thiers [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 7:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Stupid

It was in reference to a silly little political cartoon I sent betty that
has an elderly couple standing next to each other.  On the lady's shirt it
said something like "I voted in the election."  and the man's shirt says
something like "I'm with stupid."
Then betty made this reference to service animals and that maybe her bird
should have the stupid t-shirt on it, then I made the reference below.
Hope you all had a wonderful holidays (States folks), I spent most of it in
garage sale and winter cleaning (kinda like spring cleaning but, in the
winter) and getting the decorations up.

Beth the OT