C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 06:17:33 EST
In a message dated 11/10/2000 7:12:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> no body will be speaking to me probably.

I sure will be.  You're one of the neatest people I know.

I don't seem to be able to pull off that positive attitude thing all the
time.  I am not a Pollyanna thinker, but I guess my positive thinking post
made me sound that way.  Either physically or emotionally, at times my
circumstances seem too overpowering.

I believe I could handle any of the physical things better if it weren't for
the incredible loneliness.  Lately it has been hitting me that my whole
family is gone -- they're all dead.  I almost can't believe it.  It's like,
"man this can't be happening, I must be dreaming."

I miss Astro's little kisses too.  God, I want my little girl back.

What am I trying to say, I'm not sure myself.  I guess I'm saying that I
don't deny the pain of the realities of my life.  I don't deny the physical
or emotional pain that other people on this list have either.

Sometimes things hurt like hell for all of us.

Betty