C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:51:41 -0400
Mag,

Thanks for the link about that yoga magazine.  I am going to go to Barnes
and Noble to hopefully find that issue and read that article about massage.
I am beginning to get very serious about trying to get my medical insurance
to pay for my massages.  Heck, it pays for biofeedback and acupuncture, why
no massage?So, any relevant articles about the benefits of massage will help
me prove my case.  If anyone else has any good articles/studies on the
topic, please send them my way.  I'll give my snail mail address if you need
it :)

Linda