C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Hunsberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:16:37 -0600
You ask me Obama's lack of executive experience is probably a good
thing.  Similarly, Americans might have a problem with his
(nonexistent) ties to Islam but the rest of the world might actually
look at him more favorably. Huckabee would be almost the exact
opposite: a leader that no other leader in the world can identify
with.  The man scares me...

--
Peter Hunsberger