C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:07:23 -0500
i have gotten it loaded on my machine at work, but, now the people in charge
have got to get to a point that they give me a little time to train the
thing to my voice. it has a dictionary for every application and if it can
be set to cross reference them i don't know about it. training it in word
does not train it in excel or outlook. maybe it is the way the systems
people here set it up. they liked to never got it installed. our systems
help is sorta lacking. i have heard that it is good once trained.