C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 00:24:13 -0400
okay, you have a right to be in a nit picky mood. what culture eats the
tigers, and the elephants?, The last passenger pigeon the world will ever
know died September 1, 1914. notendangered but extinct so who is nit picking
now.
did you know that Autoban SHOT a pair just to draw a picture of them?

yes, i was really thinking of the fact that if many humans will eat
something, someone will raise them.