C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:03:41 -0500
Kyle,

        Sorry I did not get back to you yesterday, I'm not teaching this
summer,
so I left about noon.
        My son-in-law left again this morning for Dallas to spend the night
with his Mom. We pray he makes it!! He's a pretty decent guy from a family
of newspaper writers. He repelled and became a forensic photog' and then
got a degree in criminal justice. His specialty is domestic terrorism and
serial killers. He can handle my daughter. He can tell you some scary
stories. He met
and became friends with Henry Lucas after he photographed one of his bodies
in East Texas. Scary guy,Lucas. Paul said he had a perfect photographic
memory.
We pray Paul makes it to Dallas.

Bobby