C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"greer.bobby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 11:01:32 -0500
Rayna and Kathy Jo,

    I have found that the degree of personal, emotional hurt inflicted on me by
others is in direct proportion to how I feel about myself. If I feel bad about me,
it is easier to be hurt by others. It may sound very trite, but no one can hurt me
unless I let them.

    Today I am not feeling well emotionally. I have a slight strain in my back and
many little things have gone wrong today. But, tomorrow is another day.

Bobby