C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 09:21:49 -0500
Hi Ken,

  Well, I will have to plead ignorance because neocon is actually a term I am not familiar with. In politics I understand ther are 2 sides and the middle - and the two sides have two sides - extreme,moderate conservatives, then people like me who are moderately liberal on somethings and moderately consevative on other - in others words we look at the issues- weigh both sides before we weigh anywhere, then are,moderate and extreme liberals. So I was trying to figure out where in the neck a neo con would fit. Who ran against Goldwater? Humpfrey right - and I am afraid that was when I was in 10th grade - so voting was out. But I do remember wearing a button that said Drop LeMay on Hanoi. WE where circumspect about what we said about the war becasue papa was in the army an officer and had done a tour in Vietnam .OOOOPPPPS digressed - anyway is my view of politics to simple? If so please educate me - I vote - so knowing is important.

                   Trisha