C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:21:36 -0400
Can't remember what brand Grandma dipped, but it might have been Garrett's.
Was it ground to a fine powder?  When Dad was about ready to muster out, we
lived in Michigan.  Grandma came north for a visit and sent me on one of
those "secret missions".  Those Yankees' idea of snuff was Copenhagen, so I
got in dutch with the old lady!  Did your grandma have snuff stains at the
corners of her mouth?  Gad!  How nasty!  Are their any old Southron women
still dippin'?

When I was sixteen I took her to a "Six Flags" with some of my buddies (they
thought she was a hoot).  We got her on a roller coaster (she was probably
70 at the time) and she started screaming and all that snuff started to fly!
All I can say is, I'm sure glad I wasn't in the car behind her! ;-)

-Kyle