C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 00:02:41 -0500
Case,

It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Anthony from North Dakota (somewhere a lot
colder than Hawaii), I have Cerebral Palsy myself, and work for a company
where we work on communication devices to help people communicate.  I also
hate Mr. George W. Bush, somebody you don't want to grow up to be like.  I
promise you that your Nana and everybody here will do everything in our
power to ensure that we have a better president soon.

Please feel free to write to us any time :)

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net