C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:43:00 -0700
a good thing to try is diatemacious earth... it's found at garden stores, etc.. what it is a type of fertilizer that completely dries them up, inside and outside so they cannot get out of it, think of yourself in the sahara desert without water, and that's how it is for the ants.

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine