C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 20:44:44 EST
Elaine...

Remember that rocker was asked questions by the interviewer. so maybe the
magazine should be fined as well.

If it had been me I would have said; well, i am uncomfortable riding public
transit because i suffer from anxiety and social situations where there are a
lot of people i don't know.  (This is true for me)
so you might have felt sorry for Rocker. because that is what i picked up.
He is scared to ride the subway, but of course being male he couldn't come
out and say that.   very often, where there is anger or racism, it usually
springs from feat and ignorance.

mag _