C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laura Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:40:31 -0500
I haven't read this book, but heard a talk on it at my women's group.
I am intrigued by the concept, any way.
It is called the Manipulative Child, and deals with parent directed versus
child centered parenting. I am hoping to order it from Amazon soon, to see
what the whole scoop is.
Also Jame's Dobson's book, the Strong Willed Child is a classic. From a
Christian point of view. The Manipilative Child is secular in nature.
Laura