C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stephen Allman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 11:11:10 EST
Jonathon:

I hope your parents respect you as an adult and your privacy. If they do you
can just tell them you are expecting something in the mail. When I order
anything I let my parents know because they may open the package if they
believe it is for them.  I hope you can open up your own mail and any
packages.  There are many people with disabilities that are not able to open
up there own mail or packages and for them privacy is a problem.

Stephen Allman