C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:26:47 -0800
well, my impression was that the DOL rep was more
interested in just getting finished than she was of
getting the facts. my lawyer did make his points even
with her trying to rush him through it.
i do not know anything as it will now be 75-100 days
before we get a decision. it is the government. so
again i am waiting.