C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 19:09:04 -0400
Glad everyone is ok so far.  Still wanting to hear from Betty A. and Deri
and doesn't Joy live in Washington?
It's indescribable.  My husband works at the Space Center and once it dawned
on my we were under attack I had an anxiety attack on the road, and then the
phone lines were busy.
I was muched relieved to hear John's voice but, even more relieved when I
called him at home.

I feel sorry at the moment for many of the people of middle eastern decent
here in our country.  Many came over for more opportunity for their children
and I'm fearful for them as many own gas stations and other small stores in
our area, you should here the reaction even scarier.

I pray for peace as always.  Thank you for your thoughts and prayers our
world will need them in the coming days.

Beth the OT, just me

email address: [log in to unmask]