C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 19:04:51 +0100
On Friday 19 Apr 2002 12:52 pm, Trisha Cummings wrote:
> I may be highly individualistic but I am sane and an
> amazingly upstanding citizen - Vice-President of the Homeowners
> Assoc., Adjunct Pofessor at the local Community College, on the
> PTA, we even go to church and I pay my taxes!!!

Hi Trisha,

I must be getting a dullard in my old age but I read Susan's excellent
post 3 times and I still can't figure out where she questioned your
sanity!! Maybe you jumped to an erroneous conclusion, but some parts
of your post were not very charitable towards someone merely trying
to give you advice which you had originally asked for.

Better go and have my little siesta in the rocking chair.

Cheers

Deri