C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:41:18 +0800
My own personal `favourite' is when people say "Oh, you are so *brave*,
if I was like you I'd kill myself"...  Used to get that a lot as a
teenager, which was profoundly disturbing, what kind of  <insert
favourite expletive here> says crap like that to a teenager?  What I
should have said was, "Gee, what a coincidence, if I was like *you* I'd
kill myself - why don't you just save time and top yourself now?"

I've come by my bitter, warped personality honestly! ;-)

Rayna