C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joy Liebeskind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 15:34:02 -0500
Have fun-My husband used to do stamp & coin shows every weekend-mostly
stamps. He also sold supplies. He had alot of fun with it & made money for a
few years, but when the market went soft-& it became an expensive hobby-his
mean wife made him give it up!! he also had a tiny shop opened it 2 nights a
week--Joy