C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:49:41 -0600

I got this survey through work and thought there might be people on both
lists interested in responding.  It deals with accessibility of medical
equipment to people with disabilities.  If any of you know of other
places to distribute it that would be great too.

Kendall Corbett

Coordinator of Consumer Activities

Wyoming INstitute for Disabilities -WIND

PO Box 4298

Laramie, WY 82071

(307) 766-2853