C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 00:47:47 EST
Dear Denise,
Thank you so much for your thoughts.  I feel though my meaning of not being
able to protect Lizzy Jo her whole life might have been misunderstood.  I
will always be there to help Lizzy anyway possible.  But I'm not going to be
able to hold her hand every minute of every day, and hopefully I can teach
her that she's great in any form.  I was trying to get my point across to my
sister, that I intend to enjoy Lizzy's inocense now, while it is still there.
 Wrong or right, I really don't think she knows that she maybe a little
"different " then others, when it comes to functioning.  Everyday she shows
me that she acts and thinks like any other child almost two!
Cindy Bushnell and Lizzy Jo