C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 07:56:21 -0400
Hi Ken,

   You might check and see what their transfer program looks like - maybe they have some sort of policy for transfer students from community collges. We never looked at out of state colleges - Amber was allowed to look at in state college in a certain dollar range. I thought it had covered with my 401K only to find out they changes the rules on the ampount you can withdraw. That's why the 4 jobs - all of sudden I have to come with more money, when I thought it was taken care off completely.

 How about grants and scholarships.

 Amber's computer came yesterday and she wa sitting there on the sofa with it in her lap and said - its so big - I think I am having buyer's remorse. I cracked up - You would feel better if it was little? LOL

                               Trisha