C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 01:45:04 EDT
Jan, the thing is; is that each of us has a constantly evolving life, that is
never perfect. It is our struggles that make us strong, and it's the
struggles we must share with others.  So please don't wait too long to get
your issues fixed. I know with me, my body is constantly giving me new
challenges, but I get up each morning with a determination to do what I must
do.

Mag