C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:54:23 -0700
Ken,

I'd heard the Goony bird as "FuzzyBurger;"  A friend of my Dad's was a
hunter and taxidermist who had mounted the rear of a deer, antelope or
something, put eyes on it, and hung it on the wall.  The resulting
"creature" looked kind of like a big owl's face.  He told the joke and said
the "creature" was a mounted FuzzyBurger.

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950