C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 14:49:12 -0800
Hi Mitzi,
May I ask a question? Why do you refer to Joshua as dystonic/spastic quad?
He is a child, not an object isn't he? Why not just refer to him as my
wonderful son, Joshua?

~Tamar Mag Raine
IM: tamarmag48
Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities

Ga in the am tomorrow to get to Brooklet.  I have a 9.5 yr old with CP and
we are lookin to move there in the next few months.  HOw is the systems as
far as school and medical card in Georgia.  I have been in WV for 10 years
now.  Back home for good now.  Let me know. THanks Merry Christmas