C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 16:31:55 EST
I dont get depressed bevause of my autism but mosly the way people treat me
because of it or because im scared that people will take advantage of me or
not hire me because of it or if I get a job, that they will fire be  when the
situational assessment is over and they will have to start paying me instead
of having thestate pay me.

I spent most of my youth and teenage years depressed because of how people
would treat me because how I acted and because I was clumsy and because I
talked softly and people wouldnt understnad me or because I talked to myself
or
paced or how I walked.

To this day I dont like many non disabled people and it takes me longer to
trust non disabled people who arent scifi fans or on the news groups and/or
maiiling lists that im on,

Richard Hudson