C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 13:06:59 -0500
i have heard that the six year old got a gun at the flop house his uncle was
raising him in. mom and dad, in jail. the gun stolen (pesumably by the
uncle). what kind of law would have stopped this one?
the owner had a background check, he had a license, his house was
feloniously broken into and the gun took by a criminal. if it had a trigger
lock on it would the criminal have left it on the gun?

do you know that the satistics kept by the fbi indicates that gun violence
has went down year by year for several years? i do not own a gun. but, i do
point out these facts, and ask questions for this discusion.