C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:13:57 -0700
well, trish if someone is going to kill me, and i kill
him instead, i don't really think that if his family
came after me that i'd be any worse off than had i let
him kill me, i'd just be dead a little later. you are
anti death penalty too. i think the government is
ordained to carry out executions amung other things.

=== message truncated ===