C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 22:37:19 EDT
Mike,

Thanks for posting this.  I will definitely watch.  To be honest though Mike,
I don't think most people are going to care until somebody shows up at their
front door with the syringe.

If Hitler showed up today, we'd stand around with our thumbs up our butts and
let him take charge.

Betty

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam