C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:40:07 -0400
AHH, YES, I WEND DOWN HILL FAST.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cleveland, Kyle E. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 1:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: feeling guilty or angry was : Missing Children

Cool that Benjamin is attaining that insight.  My kids, of course, are too
young to feature it all out--especially the four-year-old.  I guess I'm like
you, Ken:  more angry than guilty.  If we'd known what the future had in
store, we probably would not have had the youngest two kids.  Who would have
figured things would deteriorate so quickly, especially when you think of
the things we could do when we were young adults, eh?