C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 12:26:46 -0500
Here's another idea.  I'm sorry, I can't remember but I think you're going
to school in Ottawa, right?  Is there a place where  they can put you up for
the summer there on the campus if you do a independent study course?  I did
several of those  - self-study courses you set up w/ a professor you can do
at your own pace.

Kat