C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:14:27 -0700
C'mon Ken are you baiting me? I hate his politics and everything he
says...how he bashes Gore whom I think won the election against Bush
and whom I hope will run this next time altho I also like Obama for
talking straight.
I disagree with Fox on just about everything but they seem to love
what we do and I am grateful for that because the people we need to
reach are watching Fox, not CNN.
Did you watch the piece? It's freakin' amazing.