C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 10:43:37 -0600
Susie,

Another organization you could contact if the disabilities commission
can't/won't do anything is DREDF.  They're in the Bay area (Berkeley,
or Berzerkly, as my radical sister with her PhD from there puts it),
so they should have some good contacts.  The person I know at DREDF is
Marilyn Golden, so she should be able to give you contacts in LA.

Disability Rights Education & Defense Fund
2212 Sixth Street
Berkeley, CA 94710

T  800-348-4232 (v/tty)
T  510.644.2555 (v/tty)