C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:20:32 -0400
  probably will require at least a new roof on half the house. wont know
about the car until we get the tree cut off it.
  to top things off we found a pipe leaking under our sink this morning. a
completely different problem. icing on the cake.
  no one insurance person will be in touch until sometimes today(maybe
tomarrow) . in the meantime the rain is expected to continue. the tree could
consievably shift and punch more holes and undo the tarp we have up there.
  there was no wind when this happened, just so much water that the soaked
ground could no longer support the weight of the trees. two oaks. and there
are still more rain predicted and there are other trees around.