C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:50:27 -0800
it is definatly abuse. you need to get the woman and
child some help. i wish i could say that a prist would
be the way to go, but, i know from experience that
some religous leaders will not step up and do the
right thing, many times they take the "see no evil..."
approach. if the priest does not get her some help,
then you go somewhere else to get it.