C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 15:51:45 -0500
 i lived in huntsville al. for 12 years. a NASA town where the booster
rockets were built. in 86 when challenfer exploded on launch the whole town
went into schoked depression. i felt sick when i heard. i still have friends
and relatives that work in that NASA town and know what this will do to
them.