C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:49:31 -0700
Trisha,

My feeling is that private accounts will not save social security.  I think they'll do the opposite.  They'll allow funds to be diverted from the social security trust fund by those who make enough to add to their private accounts, and those who don't make enough to do that, or are not "traditional retirees" won't be able to put enough into a private account to make a difference when they're ready to retire, or need the funds

Kendall.