C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 04:38:27 -0800
Cindy,

See what I just wrote to Mag.  Thanks, Kathy Jo P.

Cindy Curtis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Kathy Jo,=0D
=0D
Don't wait til it's too late. Mom & dad aren't always be around. The fa=
ct
is, if you're not prepared when they pass, then what? You don't want to
wind up somewhere you don't want to be. Now is the perfect time to start
searching out your options. Maybe you could insist on paying them rent.=20
This way you'll start to learn how to manage your money, that's what I di=
d.=0D
=0D
We're behind you!=0D
=0D